• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

drop box issues...

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I got drop box to help manage photos from phone to computer. Does anyone else have issues with their wireless keyboard on their mac when dropbox is downloading photos or files in the background? This is really annoying. I also can't seem to send myself a pic attachment from the computer via message anymore. It may be related too...but the geniuses at apple can't seem to figure it out yet. It worked for a month, then stopped. Ugh.

I use DB all the time between my iMac, iPhone, iPad, and my work laptop...no issues for me but it's strictly file sharing, no pics here (not that that should matter). My keyboard does lose connection quite often though to my iMac...that's annoying but it's always done that.

The keyboard thing is an absolute pain. That has to stop one way or another. Sometimes it does it every minute or so, and other times it is not near as frequent. But it isn't right.

@txav8r I just noticed the message issue. I always would send video to my phone via messenger, my name to my name. Now messenger does not populate my name as an option?? Sorry I don't have an answer but am having an issue. As for the keyboard and DB I have an iMac and have yet to have a connectivity problem with the keyboard.

Back