• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Eagles Fans

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was a Patriots fan because Tom Brady grew up in the area but like Jeff Gordon who is also a local guy, he forgot where he came from soon after he made it big. Neither Ever seems to mention Northern California or California generally nor do they come back here to do any special events (I think Jeff went so far as to develop a Southern accent). So i say boo to anyone like that.

Glad to see the underdog earn the win last night. Although two of the Eagle’ touchdowns made many of the people I was watching with say, “Hmmm?”, It was the most exciting Super Bowl I can remember other than that season (2007 or 2008) when the Patriots won all of their regular season and post season games except the Super Bowl.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Destroyed their own city?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Fan of the team not of the city people, I can't help their dumbass decisions.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Destroyed their own city?
And destroyed portions of the new stadium in MN. So not only did they throw bottles and cans at Vikings fans when they visited the city of brotherly love, they smash seats in the new US Bank stadium and steal seat backs.

It's too bad all Eagles fans will be compared to these few bad apples. There are just so many of them it cannot be ignored. A great team like this deserves great fans like the ones posting here. Not these a-holes making the next episode of Cops.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
And destroyed portions of the new stadium in MN. So not only did they throw bottles and cans at Vikings fans when they visited the city of brotherly love, they smash seats in the new US Bank stadium and steal seat backs.

It's too bad all Eagles fans will be compared to these few bad apples. There are just so many of them it cannot be ignored. A great team like this deserves great fans like the ones posting here. Not these a-holes making the next episode of Cops.
As with everything related to bad press for Eagles fans - even this is overstated. A single seat and two seat backs were stolen, hardly 'destroying portions of the stadium' (which were populated by Patriots fans, too), and let's not forget that the Viking fans weren't exactly pleasant when they visited our fair city. Even looking at post-superbowl shenanigans, you see the same half dozen minor events on a loop on national news, while hardly hearing about the half dozen people injured in the near-riot in Amherst following the Patriots' loss.

It's a passionate town for sure, but any poor behavior here is exaggerated by the media because of the reputation. Even massively violent events like the San Francisco Giants fan being assaulted in Los Angeles see less airtime than something minor in Philly.

Anyhoo - see ya'll at the shiteating station!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I agree, nobody here to beat on, and all teams have some bad fans. The headline that got me included the few seats stolen, but the main point was the section of trashed seats. Punched holes in backs and seats. Ripped off seats etc. It was too bad when you really are proud of a new stadium.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
As with everything related to bad press for Eagles fans - even this is overstated. A single seat and two seat backs were stolen, hardly 'destroying portions of the stadium' (which were populated by Patriots fans, too), and let's not forget that the Viking fans weren't exactly pleasant when they visited our fair city. Even looking at post-superbowl shenanigans, you see the same half dozen minor events on a loop on national news, while hardly hearing about the half dozen people injured in the near-riot in Amherst following the Patriots' loss.

It's a passionate town for sure, but any poor behavior here is exaggerated by the media because of the reputation. Even massively violent events like the San Francisco Giants fan being assaulted in Los Angeles see less airtime than something minor in Philly.

Anyhoo - see ya'll at the shiteating station!

They forgot the "Throw snow balls at Santa challenge" and "the moon passing buses contest" LOL