• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ecu

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So.. I should test where it plugs in to the ecu.. I would assume that would varify the connector and the injectors are good or bad. Any one suggest a good meter.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fluke makes the best meters, but you pay for them. Any meter should work. I use $5 meters from harbor freight with good luck. Check them against a few known sources (120v in the house, 1.5V DC battery, etc) and you should be good.

Check resistance value at the injector itself to verify the injector.

Check for continuity/resistance at the ECU to verify connectors and wiring are good.

arlowe13

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here's the injector resistance test

Attachments

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So.. I should test where it plugs in to the ecu.. I would assume that would varify the connector and the injectors are good or bad. Any one suggest a good meter.
Mike, I have a spare fluke you can borrow when you get the YDS cable from me.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just ordered one on Amazon for like 9 bucks... But u may have to give me a crash course on how to us it.. Lol

Roman Wiertelak

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What's wrong with them?
HALLO
Lately i bought YAMAHA SX 230 ,year 2005 ,with 2 engines .I'm looking for hole electric box with wires .because i have only one ,box is called YAMAHA 6B6.
MODEL of boat SRT 1100-D. VIN YAMCS384D505
Computer in the box has these numbers :6P6-00, F8 T94874, 5129
Outer computer has these numbers : SH 678B-13, G4D.3
Do you have something like that ?I can send pictures if you like .
Iam looking forward for your replay .If you don't have it ,do you know where i can find it ?My mail is roman@wiertelak.pl
Kind regards,
Roman

Attachments