• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

EDIT: (-Possible) Relocation to Dallas

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Cory
We have moved to Prosper, sort of... we closed and moved most of our stuff in around mid-March, but we are living in WF during the week until school is done, and Prosper on weekends. End of May family will be in Prosper for good, except I will commute back to WF during the week for work until I retire from the AF Oct 2017. I will also go back to Southwest sometime next March and work both jobs for a bit as a Reservist. Definitely a complicated moving situation.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
welcome home @cane.mba, looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the gang on Texoma. I live bout 2.5 miles from boat launch in Buncombe creek area, and on the lake most every weekend and holidays. some times its crazy and sometimes not so bad,

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am Prosper! That's apparently the thing to say here.

I am sorry I have been inundated with selling, buying, moving, new job, yadda, yadda yadda.

We ended up finding an existing home in Lakes of La Cima. It is a former Toll Brothers model home in the older section closer to 380. The family will be here the last week of May, just finishing the school year in Ga and then I'll make the trip one last time! I am entirely sick of that 12 hour drive! 14 hours pulling the boat!

The movers delivered our stuff today and finished a couple hours ago.

I have discovered that I love the patty melt and onion rings at JC Burgers!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are Prosper! My wife already has the blingy P, as we call it, on her van. Two weeks and the family is there permanently. We went to a movie in Frontier Park last night. It was very cool especially since our back gate is the park. We are practically neighbors. Look forward to meeting you around town Mike, perhaps on Lake Texoma too!

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bryan, I am a bachelor for a couple of more weeks. Hit me up and we can grab a beer/soda/etc.! Take the family to the Main Event in Frisco (Main St and tollway), it's amazing.

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome to the area, I'm about three miles east off of Custer Road.

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone going to be on the water on an area lake Sunday?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone going to be on the water on an area lake Sunday?
I will be on the water, on an area lake on Sunday. . . . .of course it won't be in the great state of Texas. = )

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We will be at Texoma Saturday through Monday.

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I may have to see if I can track you down if we get out Sunday. Between yard work, and detailing the boat I'm not sure I'll be on the water this weekend, and may have to wait until next weekend. I hate being on the water during a holiday weekend. Too many twice a year amateurs drinking way too much results in me not being able to relax on the water.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@cane.mba , @jawsf16, i will be out sunday afternoon on texoma around the islands somewhere

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We'll be boy scout camping at Texoma this weekend. We are leaving from Juniper point and hiking west past Cedar bayou to a small trail camp on the next cove,
ETA to camp is 1pm, it's probably my last boy scout adventure, I think I'm more happy about that than sad, feeling very confused,
33.843626, -96.862800

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry, never made it out of the driveway. Every time I think we're getting close to being done unpacking something else comes up. This time it was yard work and boat detailing. All set for next Friday on Texoma though!