• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Electric Ratchet Wrench

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had to replace the starter solenoid in my waverunner over the weekend and found this tool to be very helpful. I’ve used it several time to remove the pumps and impellers (long bolts) from my boat as well. If you are a shade tree mechanic that uses socket wrenches often this is a great tool to have.
A2C2FB7D-EE49-4B83-95C7-39FFE14A46CA.jpeg95E2B6B2-A31F-4EB7-99E5-F4141C11D89A.jpeg3835110C-8853-4937-AD31-4D9B5B2A2BA4.jpeg

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I agree, my daughter found it very helpful when removing the seat cushions

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is the link to the one I bought. It comes with an adapter and a few sockets. I only paid $50 during an Xmas sale but would still pay $90 for it it wasn’t on sale. It’s not powerful enough to break stubborn nuts or bolts free and I would not use it to tighten wheel lug nuts the but I use other tools for those jobs, as I should. My recurring issue is sometimes forgetting that I have the right tool for the job.

18502D50-4224-4B26-8722-71039534D20B.jpegECA362B6-560A-4ECD-99BA-9A39118CB8C0.jpeg

Last edited:

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It is great how far electric and battery powered tools have come. It used to be an air tool was your only option. The biggest decision I had buying a power stapler earlier this year was air vs electric. I think I only use my compressor to fill balls and tires.

thefortunes

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It is great how far electric and battery powered tools have come. It used to be an air tool was your only option. The biggest decision I had buying a power stapler earlier this year was air vs electric. I think I only use my compressor to fill balls and tires.
My compressor also sits idle since I got this. Battery powered (so no cords), auto shutoff for tires and enough cfm to quickly fill air mattresses, etc...

1602624796314.png

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have one of those as well as the first version and several other Ryobi / Home Depot air related tools. I love them all, it’s nice having the night tool for the job. Gone are the days of using a butter knife as a multi tool (but I’m not ready to get rid of my compressor or air tools yet). A little less extreme is avoiding pumping up an inflatable stand up paddle board, air mattress or towable with a hand pump, foot pump or with your lungs and mouth.

Attachments