• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Elite Boat Covers - Reasonably Priced Replacement Cover

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Yamaha1067, @Ronald Dillow, Ronald's cover is a factory mooring cover. I have never put one on in the water but many do. I believe the standard procedure is to start at the bow unrolling it toward the stern and fastening it to the cleats as you go.

The strap below the rub rail is necessary for trailering but can be ignored for use in the water.

Tim Nelson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I have a factory cover for my 2002 LX2000 that I'd like to sell. I bought it brand new June, 2015. It fits great. It is dirty from the winter use. I have brand new, never used set of poles for it too that came with my new cover.
So.... here's the catch. In August of last year, I had my boat parked at my brother's house. His heating and AC guy was doing some work and backed into my boat, pushing it into another trailer and moving it about a foot on the trailer. I ended up having to replace the trailer winch bumper, but when it hit the other trailer it tore the cover a little bit. The hole is probably 2x2 and its right where the cover goes over the rub rail on the boat. I was going to get it repaired by the guy that did my interior, but the heating guy told me that it was his fault and he would buy me a new cover.
View attachment 55588 View attachment 55589
So I have this cover I'd like to sell. $200 plus $15 shipping.
Photo attached of hole.
Ron I am interested in your cover can you please contact me.

Thanks

Tim

Last edited:

mahlzeit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
I know this is an old thread, but I'm looking for a quality cover for an 2003 LX210. Sealskincovers does not have one especially made for this boat anymore. Any other recommendations?

rkennis

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I chatted with someone at Sealskincovers. They gave me this link for the LX210.

mahlzeit

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
I chatted with someone at Sealskincovers. They gave me this link for the LX210.
Yes, saw that too. That's what the chat bot will guide you to. But it's a generic cover, not specific for the lx210.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes, saw that too. That's what the chat bot will guide you to. But it's a generic cover, not specific for the lx210.
What I bought was a generic cover that fit the LX210. Fit well and looked great for the hour that I owned it. I sold the LX210 between ordering and receiving the cover which arrived just in time to deliver the boat.