• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Error messages in Conext

GoVols01

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Radio and analog gauges keep cutting off and I get this message on the screen. Engines kept running the whole time like no issue. Will cycle on and off intermittently regardless of motion or not. WTH?!

Batteries are original and 3 years old now. I keep a maintainer on them while boat is stored comfortably in my garage year-round. Is this a symptom of my batteries being shot? Issues occur while in the garage and the battery maintainer is connected to them or not. Reading 12.4 to 13 volts on the monitor.

Checked all fuses and no loose wires anywhere. No moisture in connections either. 😡

Also getting a CAN4 LOSS error code.

Attachments

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
HAPPENED ON MY 2019 212X. BASICALLY IT CAME DOWN TO A FEW LOOSE WIRES. HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM SINCE BEING DIAGNOSED BY THE DEALERSHIP... SORRY FOR THE CAP LOCKS, WORK SETTINGS AND I WAS TOO FAR AHEAD IN THIS BEFORE REALIZING. I'M NOT YELLING LOL

GoVols01

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Any idea what wires were loose? In engine compartment or dash or battery compartment?

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
check the scu plugs. I just fixed my low aux alarm the other day. the wire going into the plug pushed about 1/4 back in. you couldn't tell it was oit by looking at it and the pin was seated in the plug

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't find it now, but someone on here had the wiring diagram pictures from the manual for all the plugs. that is how I tracked my trouble down

Top Bottom