• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Every cloud has a silver lining EVEN SNOW CLOUDS !!!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
SNOW DAY SALE has ended

Last edited:

Dan_NC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Oh come on @Cobra Jet Steering LLC , I just purchased a 2nd set and gave you praise, now you're offering a 15% discount?

Disclaimer: Jeff did give me a discount on both the first & second order.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
sale has ended

Last edited:

Dan_NC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Alright folks, step right up, I am offering 20% discounted new CJS components

Jeff- I think this makes me a distributor

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This is going to end as fast as the snow melts so take advantage of this sale , And remember my magnum A K system includes the second tie rod to balance out your steering system and remove all the side play in your steering , it also works at all speeds and in off power mode, it is compatible with the mega fangs or the lateral thrusters.
The Ultimate system is also compatible with both if you add the alternate side force stabilizers just ask about this option for all nozzles, however the mega fangs provide a large variety of benefits for reverse control and beyond. The Vipers offer a planning surface plus all time steering and the fangs are built in ,all on one platform and very inexpensive to start with. You can see customer feedback pictures and comparison reports on my face book page https://www.facebook.com/Cobra-jet-steering-257584527645178/?view_public_for=257584527645178 So when the snow melts all you have left is tears running down the street.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
End of sale notice begins NOW ! 24 hours it is all over 1 : 18 am on 4- 20- 2018 ! It's gone!

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
12 hours left

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Sorry you missed the sale however there are often ways to get discounts on some of my steering products just email me and ask how .
Having been in the after market steering business for a long time, after designing the very first systems for Yamaha jet boats at the request of Yamaha jet boat owners on the other web page.
I will once again offer this advice to all you folks , this is something I have said for many years, NEVER buy a steering system for your boat until you have had a chance to drive the boat and use it a few times as you really don't know exactly what, if anything you need to improve to make your boat work for you and your boating style. Do not let others spend your money for you do your homework and make an informed decision.
I have always made steering systems that offer you a variety of features and benefits far beyond those offered by any other system.
Even my simplest systems offer improved steering at all speeds in all conditions and at very affordable prices.
I have constantly modified and upgraded the steering systems I offer to you for your various boat models.
I do not come here without continuously adding to the value of this web page by offering help to it's members in any field I have knowledge , regardless of the topic ,be it steering, getting weeds out of a pump , adding anodes , changing oil ,removing water from the engine, dealing with pumps or bearings etc ,etc, etc, .
You just might be seeing a new addition to my steering system lineup in the near future, adding to the existing line up of Viper, Ultimate, Magnum , 4 tec , Mega Fangs, Magnum A K. So no matter what features you decide you need to add to your boat.
We have the system and the experience to help you achieve the level of control you require and achieve the results you want. We will put you in control so you get the desired results .

Last edited: