• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

fathers day on my ski just kicking back

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
ok I think I loaded links that work in a post below

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
:(video unavailable , but let me guess, Jeff laying back driving his ski with his feet?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well sort of but pulling a 3 seater and a 2 seater full of passengers in tandem behind the ski and standing on the seat while doing the same thing it's on cobra jet steering facebook but I can't figure out how to put it here.

Well I always have issues with facebook so let me try again.

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.morvigwalkowiak/videos/pcb.10213792004464792/10213791974664047/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.morvigwalkowiak/videos/pcb.10213792004464792/10213791986504343/?type=3&theater

Attachments

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
So the steering added to my skis allows me to turn and pull both tubes together with little issue I can whip those tubes around pretty easily if I want to.
I stayed in the 30 to 35 mph range most of the time but I did bump it up to the 45mph area in some of the straightaway runs , plus using my magic Jeff cruise control allows me to let go of the handlebars and keep the throttle where I want it. The back tube has just enough room to allow it to try to move side to side and slide sideways parallel with the front tube, the kids really like how that goes side to side. Every time I brought them back to shore they would yell MORE ! WE WANT TO GO AGAIN!

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't imagine pulling a tube that fast, much less 2!