• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Favorite song to hear while boating?

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm an outlier from the typical genre here. My anthem for the summer is "Calma" by Pedro Capo y Farruko

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Old Blue Chair - Kenny Chesney

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Carolina by Eric Church

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Drift Away by Uncle Kracker.
Try the original by Dobie Gray!

Actually first recorded by John Henry Kurtz, but i doubt many have heard of him.

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's my thing to play Gin and Juice while cruising out from the party spot at no wake speed each time.... I'm the whitest guy you'd know but I got that song DOWN! LOL

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For those of you with children, if your children like the movie Trolls, I recommend adding the song 'Hair Up' from the sound track. They'll enjoy the it and you'll enjoy the bassline over your subs.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We play Boats by Kenny Chesney every trip.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This is on my Latin mix...the ladies cant help but swing their hips. Great beach song.
That and plenty of latin songs to get them shaking their a**. “Dura” remix by Daddy Yankee, Becky G, Bad Bunny, Natti Natasha. That’s another good one

Last edited:

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Can someone make playlist of all these hits? Bring JetBoaters with you no matter where you are!!!

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That and plenty of latin songs to get them shaking their a**. “Dura” remix by Daddy Yankee, Becky G, Bad Bunny, Natti Natasha. That’s another good one
It's all fun and games until your 5yo god daughter is singing the hook to Krippy Kush in the back seat!

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It's all fun and games until your 5yo god daughter is singing the hook to Krippy Kush in the back seat!
Haha! My ex's son is 5yo and he heard the song once and he immediately started to sing "quieren krippy krippy krippy kush kush!

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
whenever we leave a dock, cove, or other anchored position, its "mother" by Danzig. blasting while full throttle.

anything by Bob Marley, or numerous other reggae artists....

It was a good day, by ice cube is in there too. lol

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
oh just thought of something.... any apple or spotifiers in here... We were big fans of "My Name is Earl" back in the day.. lately my younger son has been binging it....

but if you watched it, youd know, that show had KILLER music. went from BTO to Bob Marley into Snoop in one scene..... pretty eclectic lol

someones made a Apple Music and Spotify playlist of ALLLL music from that show. IF you're having an I just can't figure out what to play day, I suggest it. the only issue is, a few xmas songs due to themed episodes lol.