• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Fighting a pitched battle with my scupper valve...

@bronze_10 congrats on finally finishing and not having to sleep on the couch! Lol. Hope no major issues this time around and no leaks on Saturday.
Thanks... my wife was apprehensive about doing it after the last incident.. but this time it was an enjoyable experience... well as much as putting in a scupper can be... unless it leaks on saturday then it's all her fault!!!

I was going to do mine this weekend @bronze_10 but my wife and I are having a great week so I'll wait till my 14 day stretch of work so I'll decommission the boat then. Fingers crossed my marriage and boat both make it through!

I'll give u a tip... if u have a boat like mine .. 2008 230... don't just grind the scupper by the outside dementions of the recess u have to put it in... that recess tapper inward as you get closer to where the scupper has to sit... that is where we messed up last time...

This time it's all looking good.... my wife even took the divorce papers off the kitchen table and put them back in the safe... still not sure why she is saving them. She has been asking if my life insurance is all paid up!!

my wife even took the divorce papers off the kitchen table and put them back in the safe... still not sure why she is saving them. She has been asking if my life insurance is all paid up!!
Hopefully that's metaphorically speaking....If my wife had papers ready and pulled them out on occasion, I'd sign them in a heartbeat. (She'd miss me later...LOL)

Yes it is... but if it were real I wouldn't sign them... I don't want joint custody of the boat........... oh. And the kids too.. yeah them too..

I'll give u a tip... if u have a boat like mine .. 2008 230... don't just grind the scupper by the outside dementions of the recess u have to put it in... that recess tapper inward as you get closer to where the scupper has to sit... that is where we messed up last time...

This time it's all looking good.... my wife even took the divorce papers off the kitchen table and put them back in the safe... still not sure why she is saving them. She has been asking if my life insurance is all paid up!!
If you do any wake boarding or skiing you'll want to look into a perfect pass system. I'm pretty sure it's saved my marriage a few times over the past few years. ;)

Good luck @bronze_10. Remember, it is always easier to mend hurt feelings with a buddy than with a wife. I try to leave my wife out of all things regarding the boat that require tools. I hope your second attempt goes better!

Best damn advise I've read in a long time!

Back