• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Finally picked up the new addition.

Sweet ride! We have the same boat in blue and can't wait to get some more island time on her!

Looks like he has a new black mooring cover Neil. Check the last photo
Oh yeah. It is looking more and more like I will be using a grey cover come Spring.

ROL- I did seriously consider buying the cover from you a few weeks ago when you listed it. I just couldn't talk myself out of not having a black cover on a black boat. If I had gone with the blue or grey boats, then it would have been a no brainer. Sorry.

JC- After several calls and e-mails negotiating, He ended up giving me 23,000 for mine. If I had sold it on my own I would have started the asking at 28,000 with hopes of being talked down to 25,000. Realistically I would have gotten tired after a few months of trying to get what I wanted, and settled with a buyer for 24,000 or 23,000. The dealer had it listed on boat trader a few days later for 26,900, and when I went to pick up the new AR240 last weekend, they already had it sold. I don't know what they ended up getting for it. I do know it was a local doctor with a lake house so he may have just paid what they were asking, but I don't know.

Congrats. Nice looking boat.

Back