• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First Jet Boat

Tomlist704

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats and welcome!!

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congratulations and Welcome. I like the looks of the covers. Are they waterproof?

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, yes, welcome! I am envious of the snaps on the cover--must be much easier to put on and take off. But for going distance on the trailer, I think I prefer my mooring cover.

Great to have you join us!

Knot Practical

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Covers are waterproof unless towing you will get some under the front. She sets inside unless on the lake, so the covers help keep it clean in the garage and no fear of anything blowing out while on highway. We go out on Lake Erie sometimes so the bow cover is a must. I now have radial tires and more mods coming soon.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats and WELCOME ABOARD! You will find this site is full of great helpful guys. Its like your cyber home and family!