• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First time owner. What add ons should I get? 212Se

mfu5324

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Should be getting my grey 212se in a few weeks. After reading the forums I am excited about my first jet boat. Can someone point me to the best place to buy accessories and model numbers?
I know for sure I need to buy the anchor but don’t know which one or model. What else y’all recommend
Thanks much

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Should be getting my grey 212se in a few weeks. After reading the forums I am excited about my first jet boat. Can someone point me to the best place to buy accessories and model numbers?
I know for sure I need to buy the anchor but don’t know which one or model. What else y’all recommend
Thanks much
:Welcome:
Congrats on the boat.

You opened a can of worms, the gang here will have you spending thousands on accessories and upgrades!

We bought a 2020 212s last year and absolutely love it. I changed the anchor to a 4lbs Fortress for much lighter weight, added a second tie-rod from CJS for balanced steering, an amp to get the stock speakers pumping, and will be putting in a 7" Axiom chartplotter and second set of Polk speakers to get more volume in the cockpit while cruising. That's about it really...the rest are just typical fenders, lines, etc. We bought some new stuff to match the black boat colour. Oh I have to put in the red LED light strings to replace the stock white/blue courtesy lights too, but that's cheap and easy.

Some will recommend a softer Stoltz bow roller but I haven't had an issues with the stock roller (we hand load with dock lines though). If the borders ever open up again, I'll get one when I'm in the US as it's just crazy shipping to Can, plus exchange, plus taxes. A $40 roller becomes $200 shipped up here.