• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Flags on Skis

ZacFlyer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Didn't work out so well... I could not keep the spray away from the flag. Since the ski is still under warranty it will not be getting disconnected until then. Back to the drawing board.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have the extended warranty on my ski and disconnected. It is just a higher safety feature. I can understand fully if you don't want to unhook but you can disconnect and let hang and reconnect in a minute if needed to take to dealer. But it is your ski and money and totally understand and respect you opinion.

ZacFlyer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If it was my decision I totally would leave it hanging, but my father is preventing me from doing so. Its a one year warranty so next season should not be a problem since we bought it in March....?