• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Flags

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Can someone send me a message of where you guys got the Jetboaters flags done? I am looking to get a custom flag made!
Thanks

Yeah the jetboaters ones. @tim2808 can you send me a link if possible?

@tim2808 I'm thinking he is interested in the vendor you used to have the flags ordered but I could be wrong.
Oh, ok. I didn't scroll back and read all of the posts first.

I use www.the-flag-makers.com and they should have the JB artwork on file. Send me a message if you need more details.

Thank you! I'm reaching out to them tomorrow their custom flag director was off today. I want to get this for the 4th of July lol I have to edit it more but wanted a basic quote first.
image.jpeg

LOL... i'm in for 1. :)

@tim2808 im trying to remember (I have a Jetboatets flag) but does the sun shine through them easily? So u see the other side? I can't remember how see-through my jetboaters flag is.

I can tell you right now.... That's a really really great flag. (Said in my best Trump voice)

I thought so. I have 2 flags one jetboaters and one Wetsounds and I can't remember off the top of my head which one was the good one

Where and how do you mount your flags? Drill through for a rod holder?

I mounted them to the tower. . . . . . Used a few HD Zip ties and some small SS D-ring Shackles that make them easy to remove for towing.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/oh-shit-in-west-marine-with-time-to-kill.1922/page-2#post-30292

20140525_195501-jpg.6259

Oh ok. I live in Suffolk

I grew up in Suffolk. . . .am out there quite often.

I frequent Demo and Saw Thumb with 4WD permit so I'm down by the water often.

Back