• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Flashing check engine light

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
0F2E8204-D343-4E91-A3E3-0335C69BCB82.jpeg
Just saw the hours on your boat and mine just hit 100. Have you had the supercharger serviced. I was wondering if I absolutely have to do it. I heard it’s about $700-800.
According to rotax service it’s 200 hours

Kyle Mekulik

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I recommend doing it ASAP I waited and had 157 hours but 2 1/2 years later and got mine rebuilt by a friend of mine he showed me when he split it in half one of the bearings were walking it’s way out he said I was lucky...

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
I recommend doing it ASAP I waited and had 157 hours but 2 1/2 years later and got mine rebuilt by a friend of mine he showed me when he split it in half one of the bearings were walking it’s way out he said I was lucky...
So you thinking 100 hours for the rebuild?