• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Floating 15' Mat for AR195 for $199

icemanj16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have been looking for a deal on one of these for my AR 195 and finally found one. Check you local Sam's Club as they have marked these down to $199! 6'x15' in store only!

Dye210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking now. Wife has been begging for one. Just bought a boat and her only demand was that we get one of these.

icemanj16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just realized i posted this in the wrong forum... If someone wishes to move it please do. My appologies...

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
have friends with these. Kids and Adults both love them. Great piece of gear.

Only downside is where to put it when underway.

Mjolsen74

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
So.. Keep in mind how big this actually is! I purchased the 6x18 and it is a BEAST! So large we actually didn't take it out yet. I think I will end up strapping it down to the swim platform. Our friends had one and I can tell you, for the kids it is wonderful. Keeps them active the whole day.

m

Dye210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea. The pic didn’t show up earlier. I am looking for the inflatable ones. That way I can keep it folded up in the boat.

icemanj16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I plan on running a rope through the center of it and making clips for the rear cleats to hold it on the swim platform and haul it that way.

Dye210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s still a great price. Local stores want $700 for those things