• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG - Floating KeyChain Info -

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Click on the threads in this sub-forum to purchase a 2-pack of blue, red, or black floating keychains. After you've opened the thread, click the Orange button in the upper right to begin your purchase. Once processed, you will receive a tracking notice from PayPal.

If you require a greater quantity, please send me a PM (start a Conversation by clicking the little envelope in the upper right of your screen) and let me know the details.

We are using a new "Classifieds" addon for the forum. It is directly integrated with PayPal, and greatly streamlines a lot of the data collection and order processing. It also has the ability to automatically send X% back to the forum for operating costs. As such, 5% of all keychain sales are being automatically donated back to fund JetBoaters.net operating costs. As many know, so far the operation of this forum has been a labor of love and the staff members have personally funded everything from purchasing the forum software to the hosting service and domain name. I feel honored to be able to use this avenue to contribute a bit back to this community.

Let me know if you have any questions.

- Thanks

BSLogo.jpg

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just a reminder that these are still available!! Great stocking stuffer idea!! Just text the spouse the right url (for the color you need) and we’ll make it happen.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Getting to be boating season again. I still have a bunch of these, all 3 colors!!

If you want more than 2, send me a message and we’ll combine for cost savings a bit. Otherwise, just checkout right through the forum.

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Is shipping included? About to Canada?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is shipping included? About to Canada?
Hmm, I’ve only sent one other order to Canada, but that member had a US address that he had forwarded regularly. PM me an address and I’ll get an estimate and let you know.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length