• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Floating tables (for my floating pop-up shade)

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The title says it all. I hope to use these on my next boat camping trip. They may have floated without the pool noodles but i needed something to keep items from rolling off of the table.
43B91EB9-9C7F-4607-91EA-5D632B10CDF4.jpeg7181DBD4-DFC0-4D16-991B-E70536664BCE.jpegF7C52207-2D6B-46E2-9B48-2C9BFEDA6F9F.jpeg

Attachments

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Those could pass for in the water corn-hole boards...lol
Have more pics of those shade tent floats ? Build thread link ?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@tim h ,
here is a link to my second at latest attempt at pop up floats. The original link to last season’s thread is at the bottom.

as for this build/assembly for the tables.12”x30” plywood hose perimeter is surrounded by pool noodle parts, that are stapled in place. The 5” hole is where the 4” pvc pipe of the pop up shade is supposed to go. Total cost is hard to determine since it was all scrap material but I’d estimate under $5 per table. Time on task 10 to 15 minutes per table.