• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Florida destinations

Gadiel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
coment on where are your favorite or your go to spot on Florida

robert cabrerea

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Icw from Mayport south to St Augustine is a fantastic run just stay in the channel and the old Fort is Awsome to see from the the water. Plenty of beaches along the way to stop and explore and Lots of friendly boaters.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Suwannee River, Santa Fe River and the Ichetucknee River are where we hangout in the summer. Lots of springs, sandbars and beaches.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This weekend is going to be pretty nice out here in Florida is there anyone going out this way or any lake rides please reach out.

ScarabJoe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
The Tampa Bay area is great. Lots of launch options
1. Gandy to see the upper bay, eat at Bahama Breeze, cruise under the 3 bridges.
2. De Soto to see Egmont and passage key or Anna Maria.
3. Davis Island to see downtown and Beer Can Island.
4. Lowry park to see Hillsborough river.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Next time you plan to go to the water will like to tag along if it's cool.

Greg Bergstrom

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m in the Keys...pretty awesome. Marathon, Key West, nothing better!

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The Keys... lived in Cape Coral for 2 years then the Keys for 2... there's really nowhere comparable. Have been wintering, boating and fishing in the keys for almost 20 years from Tavernier to Marathon to the Lower Keys and Key West. If you ever get a chance to snorkel Looe Key Reef you will know what I'm talking about!

Greg Bergstrom

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a lot of family in the Cape. I’m from Lauderdale born and raised.

Rowdie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Plenty of sandy beaches from Tarpon Springs South.

synackattack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Passage Key, just off Anna Maria Island in Tampa Bay, Skyway Bridge in the background last Friday
I floated by Passage Key on Friday too. It was around 12:30 or so. Beautiful day!

We don't normally go there since we have Kids and you never know how nude the place will be, but the water there was crystal clear this weekend!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I floated by Passage Key on Friday too. It was around 12:30 or so. Beautiful day!

We don't normally go there since we have Kids and you never know how nude the place will be, but the water there was crystal clear this weekend!
If you floated by a 1230 or so we were there on the bay side of the key, I did see a Yamaha on the gulf side while we were there....only saw a couple nudies on that side of the island...we normally try to head to Jewfish but the water was just choppy enough to make the quick run to Passage Key, where do you normally put in at?

synackattack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you floated by a 1230 or so we were there on the bay side of the key, I did see a Yamaha on the gulf side while we were there....only saw a couple nudies on that side of the island...we normally try to head to Jewfish but the water was just choppy enough to make the quick run to Passage Key, where do you normally put in at?
I put in at the Braden River boat ramp most of the time. We spent the morning at Egmont and then just circled passage key on the way back. We went around it on the side nearest Bean point and then headed back towards the Manatee.

We normally drive down to Jewfish too when we have a group, but the ride out to Egmont was great that day.