• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Found a 2021 AR195 need some quick advise.

Johnboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I have a deposit down on a 2021 195S. Without taxes (6%), I am at 41k with a galv trailer. So 43.5k after taxes. Is 3-4K for a level under the S model for a boat in hand worth it to you? My boat may or may not show up in the next six weeks, the deposit was put down in the middle of July.

If you want it now, go for it. 3-4K is the less than the rental on a beach house for a week If you would enjoy having the boat now and are not looking at gain/loss when you sell it, buy it now. The question comes down to what it is worth to you to have the boat now.
That is a good deal on a 195S. I almost pulled the trigger on the s. I loved the larger conext screen, radio and extra nice seats etc. I wish Yamaha offered it without the wake tower.

mike220022

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
More good news. I was worried about my pre aproval expiring before the boat was delivered and then having to start that process over again. My dealer Eddie at Parker Boats in Amarillo was able to get me Yamahas teir 1 rate on financing. 2% better rate than my credit union! Not sure why he didnt offer that to me before yesdterday... Keeping me on the hook i guess, but hey for 2% Ill bite.
What rate is tier 1 and what term if you dont mind me asking?

Johnboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
What rate is tier 1 and what term if you dont mind me asking?
The way it was explained to me, Teir 1 is a credit score of 780+. This qualifies you for a rate of 2.99% for up to 180 months.

mike220022

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The way it was explained to me, Teir 1 is a credit score of 780+. This qualifies you for a rate of 2.99% for up to 180 months.
I would double check that if I were you and maybe get it in writing. The Yamaha special offer financing is 2.99% for only 60 months so it would be hard to believe they are offering it for 180 months yet only advertising it for 60. If its true though, thats some damn cheap money!

Holtz07

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would double check that if I were you and maybe get it in writing. The Yamaha special offer financing is 2.99% for only 60 months so it would be hard to believe they are offering it for 180 months yet only advertising it for 60. If its true though, thats some damn cheap money!
My husband and I got the same rate for 180 months as well.

Johnboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
My husband and I got the same rate for 180 months as well.
Thank you for sharing, I have been trying to reach my dealer to re-confirm the rate and terms and have not been able to reach him. It makes me feel better that another Yamaha customer has the same deal.

JoeSr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Ok guys and Gals. A dealer just called me on a 2021 AR195, the original customer backed out of the deal. I feel like the dealer is asking way over what I expected, $46,500.00 OTD for a AR195. He is asking for a refundable $1000 deposit to hold the boat for 48 hrs. I have a refundable deposit on a SX195 at a different dealership and that boat will cost me $39,465 OTD. But who knows when that boat will show up. My current finnancing is for 60 days and expires in two weeks.
Red flags
#1 Who puts down a deposit on a boat and then doesnt pick it up? is that common?
#2 Is this dude jacking up the price or is the boat worth the extra dough? Moneys not the issue, I just dont want to get screwed on the deal.
What is the dealer prep cost and taxes....If you want the boat get it....or be patient and wait. will the dealer where your deposit is noted be able to give you a firm delivered price vs the boat you have the option on. Ke
That is a good deal on a 195S. I almost pulled the trigger on the s. I loved the larger conext screen, radio and extra nice seats etc. I wish Yamaha offered it without the wake tower.
What does the price include for $46. I am thinking add in tax, dealer prep, freight, cover and accessories (anchor, life jacket, flare gun, bumpers etc.) Is the trailer a single or dual axle, painted or galvanized which can easily add to the price. It may be part of the package bring the number close to $46. Good Luck.