• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Free carpet available

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Free to anyone who wants it. 2015 Yamaha SX210 carpet (gray).

Looks relatively new, nothing wrong with it at all. Boat just got detailed when still installed, so it was taken out and cleaned as well. No stains or odors. I have all the snaps for it too.

Just installed my SeaDek (finally), so of no use to me.

Prefer to give away locally in Metro Atlanta, but may be willing to ship if you pay the shipping, and it's not a huge hassle (pretty bulky).

Probably gonna toss it soon, if nobody wants it.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Don't toss it. I am sure someone will want it before long. I will say it seems like most switching to Seadek (me included) will never go back to carpet.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've offered my carpet after putting down seadek 2 years ago, no taker yet. I think everyone is getting wise to putting in Seadek.

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I still have these for anyone interested. Just pay shipping, or preferably pick up in GA at Lake Allatoona or anywhere nearby. Probably won't hang on to them very much longer. They are like new, with all button snaps.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Maybe on offer-up or craigslist, maybe even ebay?

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Pm me with shipping costs to 37122 I may be game to take these off your hand to keep my upgraded carpet/teke style on my 212 a little nicer by limiting use to avoid having to go to full sea deck for a few more years... and supplement some with these...

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
PM sent. Good timing, I almost tossed them. I hope you get some use out of them. They have probably 10 rides of use. Don't know if they are compatible with the 212, so you should check before you pay for shipping. Hope they work for you.