• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 210 Sport Cover

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am a novice boater. I have been trying to use the large black cover when the boat is in the slip. I believe it is for the trailer only. Any suggestions on the best cover for in water use? I saw one on jet boat pilot for around $300. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you.I am having a hard time sealing the straps when they are over top all of the dock ropes.

appreciate your feedback.

Doug

WBeads

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you.I am having a hard time sealing the straps when they are over top all of the dock ropes.

appreciate your feedback.

Doug
Hey Doug - I use the cover when I keep my boat in the slip on the water. Each cleat has a zipper access to it so that the cover does not have to go over the ropes. I think the cover works great. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yeah you shouldn’t be securing anything over dock ropes. The cover goes on under, mooring lines through the zipper pockets.

sebagobill

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Im picking up my new 210 Sport next week and had the same question. I'm debating the full mooring cover vs the console cover. How long does each take to setup and remove? Are there any videos demonstrating either? I couldn't find any. Thanks!

CDubya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Im picking up my new 210 Sport next week and had the same question. I'm debating the full mooring cover vs the console cover. How long does each take to setup and remove? Are there any videos demonstrating either? I couldn't find any. Thanks!
I just picked up my new 210 FSH today that came with a full cover on it. I helped the salesman put it on before I left with the boat, It didn’t even take 5min. Then when I got home my daughter and I took it off and put it back on after showing her the boat for the first time, It’s very easy! It’s a nice quality cover but it did get wet, from road spray mainly I think, inside the boat after a 4 hour drive home in the rain/drizzle. I say “road spray” because the water had grit and was dirty colored. It wasn’t a lot but it was enough to leave beads of dirty water on all the surfaces of the interior.