• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Full Boat Covers Going Down Side of Boat?

Advance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have a 2018 242 Limited S E-Series and have it on a lift. I would like to have as much of the gel coat covered as possible. Has anyone located a boat cover seller for this? I am figuring I will need to go to a local boat cover manufacturer. I figured I would ask prior to doing so. If anyone has a great boat cover, please share a photo.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just use the Yamaha cover that the dealer threw in with the deal....works great and covers all the gel coat from the rub line up.

Advance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I had an opportunity to pick one up like that, but the 50% if the gel coat is not covered. Seemed to be a waste. But, a custom fit will be $$$.

seadude

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Didn't your '18 come with the new shipping cover that covers most of the hull?
If you're not using it, I'd like to buy it!

Advance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My 2018 is the smaller one. I’m considering a custom cover and a dock type cover.