• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fusion ms-ra70nsx Bluetooth

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a very annoying recurring issue with my stock fusion head unit. It will just randomly kick out Bluetooth, and will not reconnect. Turning batteries off, resetting phone, trying a different phone.... Nothing works. It's like the head unit no longer allows Bluetooth connection. Weird part is it will literally work driving to sand bar, and then just randomly kick Bluetooth out. Any ideas from anyone on a fix? A also when it happens the connext screen will show all functions locked as in picture, but am/fm/Aux all still work?
Screenshot_20220725-041322_Samsung Internet.jpg

So I belive I have fixed the problem. As usual for me I'll update this for future people with the same problem. So I did a bunch of testing yesterday when I got home. Old Fusion head unit Bluetooth was locked out. I bought a Aux cord, and tried that. Aux does work, but volume was super low. Even when turned up to highest dB setting. Am/Fm work great at full volume.
So I went ahead and tried my new Fusion head unit (had in garage in case I couldn't fix old one). Immediately fixed. Plug and play to old harnesses. Obviously I had to relearn my phone, but Bluetooth is now functioning. Also in Aux setting I have full volume as I should. So it was definitely the head unit.

Back