• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo Fusion NRX300 Remote - $150

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Do you still have this remote for sale?? If so, can you send pictures of the back side of it??

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you still have this remote for sale?? If so, can you send pictures of the back side of it??
I do still have it, let me see if I can find the box. It's been put away until I could install it with my new stereo install. I believe the back side is a cylinder shape underneath the face.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Quick bump for a great product. Yes, the backside is round and is smaller than many of the other round remotes out there. But the flat face will cover most hole sizes with ease.

But the interface is exactly the same as the fusion head units. So rather than just simple controls, the display is worth every penny. We love it.

Good luck!

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Quick bump for a great product. Yes, the backside is round and is smaller than many of the other round remotes out there. But the flat face will cover most hole sizes with ease.

But the interface is exactly the same as the fusion head units. So rather than just simple controls, the display is worth every penny. We love it.

Good luck!
Yes it's a cool looking remote, if no takers before I complete my stereo install I will likely just install it. I ended up going with an apollo head unit and was looking at going with the ERX remote to match instead of this one.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Thanks for going thru the trouble.. I went ahead and found a brand new one for 179.99 and I picked
It up along with a new fusion head unit.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for going thru the trouble.. I went ahead and found a brand new one for 179.99 and I picked
It up along with a new fusion head unit.
Be sure to check the head unit to see if it provides inline power of NMEA2000. As mine required a power injector to drive this remote. Each Fusion head unit was different, and even Crutchfield got it wrong, and they don't get specs wrong very often. It's a cheap component, but a bummer to miss if you have your boat torn apart and want to get it done.

Crutchfield offered to ship it out for free to make it right, but for like $12, I got it off Amazon nearly overnight.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Do you remember the part nbr by chance as I dont know if it is or not..
I bought the MS-RA210 Fusion head unit...

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
This is what it says on Fusion's website about the NRX300..

Compatible Fusion StereosMS-RA770, MS-RA670, MS-RA210, MS-UD755, MS-AV755, MS-UD650, MS-AV650, MS-RA70N, MS-BB100, MS-RA205, MS-BB300, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700i MS-UD750, MS-AV750,
NMEA 2000 CertificationLEN3

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is what it says on Fusion's website about the NRX300..

Compatible Fusion StereosMS-RA770, MS-RA670, MS-RA210, MS-UD755, MS-AV755, MS-UD650, MS-AV650, MS-RA70N, MS-BB100, MS-RA205, MS-BB300, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700i MS-UD750, MS-AV750,
NMEA 2000 CertificationLEN3
That's an old list and says they are "compatible" Doesn't say if they put out inline power over NMEA. As the MS-RA70N and NX do not. But they work, once you add a power injector. If you just bought the head unit, ask your dealer. Or call Fusion. It may say in the manual how to turn on power injection, as it's an option

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I was reading this under the support section on it...

Why does my NRX remote not turn on?

Ensure NRX power is 'enabled' in the Settings menu if you are powering the remote from your stereo.
Last Updated 25 Jun 2019

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was reading this under the support section on it...

Why does my NRX remote not turn on?

Ensure NRX power is 'enabled' in the Settings menu if you are powering the remote from your stereo.
Last Updated 25 Jun 2019
support for the remote or the head unit. As yes, I remember reading that. And then finding out, I was unable to enable it on my Fusion head unit, as it was not offered.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Do you have the info on amazon to order it?? Worst case is I return it if not needed...

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
These are generic, a quick search will find them. Keep in mind too, if you don't need it, you will not hurt anything if you deploy it. So you are good either way. Here is one I used.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I went ahead and ordered one as I didn’t see one in the box. Thank for all the help…

I hope the fellow boater that created this thread will sell his soon…

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
as cool as this remote is, and the network in place, a person could add another in a large boat. But one in the bow would not be out of the question. So much nicer than the wireless remotes. Especially with all the info that comes up on this screen. It should sell.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
New in box Nrx swim platform remote.
I will take it. Please start a conversation with me and let me know how much including shipping to 94587. I also need to know how you would like to be paid. I prefer PayPal but could pay you through my wife via Zelle and Venmo as well.

fyi -it will replace my broken remote. I had mine mounted on the swim deck, someone (a friend or relative) broke off the control knob, probably by stepping on the side of the knob, and I just realized that it will be more trouble to fix than it’s worth. This time around I will mounted in the Cockpit and move the wireless round and most importantly flat remote to the swim deck.
AE3EFD0C-BDDA-42AB-9C0A-5704CEAF0D13.jpegB1F909AD-1ACE-4929-A4BA-02A61180E29D.jpeg372CB060-78EC-4262-AFA9-664BB4403791.jpeg