• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Gantlin Products 2017 242X Missouri Highly modified

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hate to do it but I think we have to upgrade to keep up with the new model 25ft boats. I absolutely love this boat and it checks all of the boxes.

Boat details:

300ish hours ( will go up, and I will double check for a solid number ) Normal wear and tear on the boat
Oil Changed at the start of every boating season.
Most mods you can see in my signature
Will come with a Single sided Wake Wedge or a Universal Wake Wedge
New all black 24ft Transom bag
Extra over the side ballast pump
Custom Rain fly ( homemade but works great )
Custom built in ballast pump to fill the transom bag
Smoothed jet tunnels
19ft impellers for that low end pull
L13 cones
rebuilt clean out plugs
2 group 31 duracell AGM batteries
1 Group 24 for starting
NOCO thru hull charger
Keel Guard
New radial tires on the trailer last year

Any questions feel free to DM me. $70,000

Stereo: