• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Garbage can in head

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Purchased on Amazon for $20, fits perfectly over the bar in the head. 49364763-A1CE-474F-8A35-38E29B68B621.jpeg

Attachments

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Have you used it on the water yet? Does the whole can come off to change the bag? Does it sit secure enough that there’s no worry of it jumping off the door in chop?

Could probably zip tie the bracket to the rod, but then you couldn’t change the bag, I guess??

I think I’m going to add this to my cart and show it to the admiral. :) thanks!

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It was delivered while I was out in the boat today, so I didn’t get to water test it. The bracket is not part of the top, thus you can secure it to the rod and still change bags.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It was delivered while I was out in the boat today, so I didn’t get to water test it. The bracket is not part of the top, thus you can secure it to the rod and still change bags.
Do you think a person could still use a portapotty in there with the trash can mounted? Does it interfere with the toilet paper holder?
TIA

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I sat in the compartment with no issues, the TP holder is accessible, but you’d need a small roll. I use the CostCo rolls, which doesn’t fit either way. D4CA8468-E9B2-4B07-A4E8-0B318CE829F7.jpeg

Attachments

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I read the thread title and my first thought was OUCH!

ralphsmithiii

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is gold! Just bought one myself. I was using the rod as a paper towel holder but I've needed a trash can solution more often than paper towels, so far.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's a nice set up. I ended up with the garbage can through the cup holder. on the rear starboard instead, with a small 2 gallon mini-pail..

Jmland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Super I was looking for something like this. Thanks .........