• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Garmin 93sv flush mount - 210 FSH

WiredKC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I finally got around to installing my Christmas present, a Garmin Echomap Plus 93sv. Flush mount, with the GT52 transducer. I haven't put the boat in the water yet, but no issues with the install or operation of the unit thus far. I wired it to one of the unused auxiliary switches. -Huge thanks to goes out to a few of you for posting yours on this site. That helped us a bit with the transducer placement.

IMG_20200222_134242761.jpgIMG_20200222_134300758.jpgIMG_20200222_171834459.jpgIMG_20200313_130328634.jpg

I forgot to take pics of the transducer mount! I'll follow up with pics of that for anyone interested.

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I finally got around to installing my Christmas present, a Garmin Echomap Plus 93sv. Flush mount, with the GT52 transducer. I haven't put the boat in the water yet, but no issues with the install or operation of the unit thus far. I wired it to one of the unused auxiliary switches. -Huge thanks to goes out to a few of you for posting yours on this site. That helped us a bit with the transducer placement.

View attachment 113465View attachment 113466View attachment 113467View attachment 113468

I forgot to take pics of the transducer mount! I'll follow up with pics of that for anyone interested.
Looks great ! Don't forget to post those pictures of the transducer install.

WiredKC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was able to get out for a short time last week. I was pleasantly surprised with performance at various speeds, it kept signal most of the time at 7500 rpm, with a little loss on sharp turns and when slowing down quickly (as expected). I'll get back out next week to test some more.

Next, I'll be installing the trolling motor...