• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Glastron Jet - deal or no deal?

hvluve

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
I’m trying to see if this is a good deal for this boat. Does anyone know?

2015 Glastron 187/250hp with 19.8 hours on it for $20,000. Is that a good deal?

rrmidden

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Based on NADA it's pretty much in between the low and average retail price. Is the interior in good condition? Everything is really only worth what a person is willing to pay. Does it seem like a good price to you? If so, buy it!

hvluve

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
The overall of the boat and the interior is like new. It has a Bimini just no wake tower.

ajchestnut

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
I have a 2018 Glastron GT207 single 250hp just bought this June new (still under warranty) with 5 hours on it. Wife is not comfortable operating a jet and wants me to go back to stern drive or Tritoon (how embarrassing). Reluctantly offering for $34,000 if interested. Has trailer, mooring covers, stereo, etc.

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2018 Glastron GT207 single 250hp just bought this June new (still under warranty) with 5 hours on it. Wife is not comfortable operating a jet and wants me to go back to stern drive or Tritoon (how embarrassing). Reluctantly offering for $34,000 if interested. Has trailer, mooring covers, stereo, etc.
Tritoon’s are great if you get a good one with a big engine.

hvluve

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Originally came from stern drive. Boring, can't do tight turn, can't do 360 while idling, can't spins... So I'll never go back since Jet drive is much more fun to drive. You can do everything I mentioned above with jet drive :)