• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Glut developing in the used boat market?

I’m waiting on my 2022 252SE but if it gets canceled I’m planning to get my deposit back rather than roll into a 2023. Given the state of the economy I think a little patience will pay off in the form of a better deal for a gently used or new boat. I just don’t see a scenario where I will pay an increase for a 2023 model. As much as I want to be on the water I’m at the max value/price ratio in my mind (and I’m probably stretching that some to be honest). A new model year price increase without any major additions to value is a non-starter for me. Not sure how many others are where I am on this topic but I don’t think I’m alone and likely not in the minority.
YOLO! Whats an extra 3-5% Your not getting any younger! Do you really need a boat, that is is the question.

Dude, you go from $78k to 7 digits!!!! Com’on bro.

Funny, well between 6 and 7 anyway. I have been looking at Bavaria 46's as a possible next boat, but the Admiral likes catamarans. This Bali 4.1 is for sale in our marina.

This was it coming in under sail tonight.

D0155D31-F86C-4E2B-B46B-7380EE37706D.jpeg

Funny, well between 6 and 7 anyway. I have been looking at Bavaria 46's as a possible next boat, but the Admiral likes catamarans. This Bali 4.1 is for sale in our marina.

This was it coming in under sail tonight.

View attachment 180686
Only three heads. I’d pass.

Back