• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

GO9 anyone put in flush in a FSH 21 yet? or with the radar?

wicked1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We are getting a Simrad G07 installed today, since I do mostly bay fishing and just slightly outside within 1 mile of the shore I saw now reason to go for the bigger screen, however we did do a Simrad GPS Antenna, and we are installing the 3 in 1 Transducer. I liked the larger screens however did not want to spend that much on this particular boat, since the 50 gal gas tank limits how far I can go, also not sure I want to take if that far offshore.

wicked1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a GO7 flush mounted, can grab a picture later if you'd like. I took the measurement to see if a 12 would fit and it would be really tight, if not possible. I wanted to go with a 9 but I had the GO7 on another boat so decided to just use that one.
Which transducer did you go with, I am installing a G07 with the 3-1 Ducer, just want to make sure this thing reads accurately above 30MPH, due to the jetwash out the back, it is getting professionally installed so I am not as worried, these guys are really good.

wicked1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I think i will remove compass and replace it with clarion radio
Yeah that little Compass is sort of useless, even with the backlighting, I would thing of doing the same thing, only because the Radio Bezel gets really hot there in the sun and it is a good spot for a VHF

thefastz

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Which transducer did you go with, I am installing a G07 with the 3-1 Ducer, just want to make sure this thing reads accurately above 30MPH, due to the jetwash out the back, it is getting professionally installed so I am not as worried, these guys are really good.
I used SIMRAD TotalScan™ Skimmer Transducer with CHIRP, StructureScan and DownScan Imaging | West Marine

It is installed on a block attached to the port ride plate using VHB adhesive tape. https://jetboaters.net/threads/go9-anyone-put-in-flush-in-a-fsh-21-yet-or-with-the-radar.16484/post-296763

ScottyD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer just installed a GO12 flush in the console of a new 2020 210 FSH (see attached photo). Should be ready to take delivery next week!

Attachments

ScottyD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks! Can’t wait to get her home and install the Florida Marine Tracks software. Will be able to see so much detail in the satellite overlay plus all of the tracks already run at low tide! Looks like a total game changer compared to my old plotter.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’ll look that up
On on big install of new boat crap this week.

Steven Parker

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
My dealer just installed a GO12 flush in the console of a new 2020 210 FSH (see attached photo). Should be ready to take delivery next week!
Hey ScottyD, your dealer would not happen to be in Rockledge Fl? I was at there fall event and saw a 2020 FSH 210 sport with the 12 inch Simrad in it and the hard top on. What a great looking set up.

ScottyD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey ScottyD, your dealer would not happen to be in Rockledge Fl? I was at there fall event and saw a 2020 FSH 210 sport with the 12 inch Simrad in it and the hard top on. What a great looking set up.
Yes! That’s the one! They’re having the hardtop frame powder coated black to match the new 2020 Yamaha color. Greg at Boater’s Exchange has been great to work with...

Carl713

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was wondering the clearance under on the top and bottom of the stereo face... Thank you

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Both GO9 and the 12 fit. If you go with the 12, which in my opinion looks much better, the top and bottom fit nearly edge to edge so you have to be careful when installing.

Attachments

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
With the unite doing fish finding and chart plotting I found it better to have 2 9“ units rather than split one 12” screen. This was also cheaper. This year I may have 3 so the radar can be up at the same time also. You also have redundancy when out, as all still can be used as a chart plotter if one fails.