• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Good morning on the boat!

Looks like you guys had fun!!! Those pancakes are making me hungry.

Seen a dolphin and a massive sea turtle. Made up my mind on the boat I want, 212. And if any of you get the opportunity to meet Waylon, I suggest it. He's good people.

Anyone who complains about engine noise, feel free to donate your boat to me! ;) had a blast! My first ride on a Yamaha jet boat
I hope not your last. Glad you decided what boat works for you Good luck with your search.

Another great day on the boat, and got to meet another one of our awesome members @Big Shasta
I took my 7 year old to Bayou Joe's, that's where yamborghini and I had breakfast Friday, I like this place!
This pic is from my seat at the table.
image.jpg
image.jpg
As we rode away-
image.jpg
I actually took some video today as well, I'm excited to see how it turns out, I've never edited videos before so I'll see how much I get done, don't expect anything fancy!
image.jpg

Very nice!! That restaurant in the middle of the water is awesome. Great looking boat!

Love It Waylon....I haven't been to Bayou Joes in years. We need to get back there.

Great to meet you and your son yesterday, looking forward to hanging out at the island again in the future.

Another awesome Jetboater....Something about these boats, I've never met an owner that wasn't great to hang out with!

@Yamborghini 's first Yamaha date!!! Now he has to buy one!!!!!

Buying new? 212X for the tower etc? If ya want a slightly abused ss let me know!

Buying new? 212X for the tower etc? If ya want a slightly abused ss let me know!

Kudos for full disclosure....But most salesman would call it a "Fully Utilized" or "Aggressively Enjoyed"...maybe even "Vigorously Exercised" SS.

Most 212's I see are abused in one area only, asking price.

@4x15mph Waylon owns an AR230, the first comment I made was of its size. A 23ft center console and a 23ft bowrider are completely different beasts.

Seeing as I have no kids nor a desire for them, I think a 212 would be more fun and practical.

And thanks again @Wayloncle. That made 3 months of construction purgatory leave my mind!

@Yamborghini , sounds like you are close to picking your boat. I spent this weekend on the Long Island Sound on a 21 foot Chapparal I/O with a 4.6 liter prop. It was very choppy and the waves were huge on Saturday. Sunday was a lot nicer but it made me realize that if I was not in a river or lake, I would have a lot to think about as far as the right boat for me. Good luck with your continued search

Back