• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Got a new radio!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Keep the receipt, and take pics. Scarab will reimburse you. They gave me $210 when I replaced my radio. Never take delivery on something when your not 100% happy. Have to control the "want to have" feeling.

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah they hid the biggrst problem with it though, the problem is when changing sources. Also one of the tower speaker LEDs is not working. Do you reccomend I speak to Scarab direct? Do you have contact information

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Should be in your warranty book, or you can download the pdf from the scarab site. Also, Scarab issues out a checklist for you and the salesman to fill out. If Im not mistaken, that all included within.

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A checklist? With what

Scarab Bud

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I got this Sony to replace the stock one. I dont need the headaches of the connectors getting corroded and the face plate dying. From all the reviews on this radio, its supposed to be awesome. Ill get some install pics soon!

I got the upgraded sound system on my 195 open, how do I adjust the bass, treble etc?
I know they’re great speakers but they sound terrible!