• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Great flag holder

Ron Westman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I posted a couple of weeks ago about some brackets for wake towers. The weather was warm enough today to install the brackets. I am very pleased with the results. The poles screw into the brackets making a steady mount. I am very pleased with the results.

I get nothing for telling you about this company. Check this guy out. If you do want to purchase I highly suggest you create an account so you can track the construction and shipping progress.

Just make sure you tell the owner, Ian, what boat and wake tower you have. He makes the bracket for "THAT BOAT".

Finally a bracket worth putting on your boat.

Attachments

• Port bracket features labeled.jpg
    Port bracket features labeled.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 218
  • Port bracket.JPG
    Port bracket.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 222
I went with a Big Air flag pole holder. Fits a full size flag pole so you can run a 3x5 flag. Holds up at 50mph just fine. Well, the hardware does, the flags don't seem to like that speed.

Looks great. How much did he charge for the holder and flagpole?

I went with a Big Air flag pole holder. Fits a full size flag pole so you can run a 3x5 flag. Holds up at 50mph just fine. Well, the hardware does, the flags don't seem to like that speed.
I asked a question about how big of a flag tp fly and a couple responses said not to use anything over a 12 X 18, but I see all kinds of photos with 3 X 5"s. Am I missing something?

Looks great. How much did he charge for the holder and flagpole?

I bought two brackets and flags. Paid $220. That was with a 25% discount and shipping. I don't consider the price as being high when you consider the flag poles and flags are HIGH quality.
I wanted something that last a long time and do NO damage to the boat.

Looks to me like it’s 3D printed, is it? Also, the flag pole hole appears somewhat small, do you know the dia?

Below is what is posted on their website.
Also, the pole screws into the lower bracket. The top bracket provides support above the threaded section of the pole.
The pole walls are very thick (unable to see the walls from either the top or bottom). I am NOT able to bend the poles. I seriously doubt the poles will bend at any boating speed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Designed specifically to screw into our brackets to be put up or taken down in seconds. Constructed from structural grade aluminum tubing with carbon fiber composite swivel mounts that allow the flag to rotate around the pole freely with the wind direction. Includes two aluminum 2” carabiners for attaching flags. Both the 26” and 36” models have an adjustable lower swivel position to accommodate 12”x18” or 24”x36” flags. The 36” pole can also fly a 3’x5’ flag, depending on the bracket design for your tower. All of our flag poles are powder coated with a matte black finish. Custom painting is available for an additional charge. Please contact us directly through our chat option, email or call us directly to discuss color options and pricing.
36" Swivel Mount Flag Pole
SKU: SMFP36

$42.00Price

I asked a question about how big of a flag tp fly and a couple responses said not to use anything over a 12 X 18, but I see all kinds of photos with 3 X 5"s. Am I missing something?

Hell no, fly 'em big! Who are these nancies insisting on a small flag? :D

The flags in the picture for the brackets and poles I am using are: 2 X 3 Flags.
Personally I would stay with 2 X 3 if you are cruising around. If you going No-Wake or anchored I would insert a different pole and fly a 3 x 5 flag.

The flags in the picture for the brackets and poles I am using are: 2 X 3 Flags.
Personally I would stay with 2 X 3 if you are cruising around. If you going No-Wake or anchored I would insert a different pole and fly a 3 x 5 flag.

Nothing says 'Murica like a 50mph fly-by, 3x5 flag cracking in the air while Toby Keith is belting out some anti-wokeness. :D

12x18 - Great for cruising.
3' x 5' - Great for the Sandbar.

12x18 - Great for cruising.
3' x 5' - Great for the Sandbar.

I was 1 of these so called “nancies”.
And I 100% agree with above. At the sandbar - fly them as big as you want. At cruise - 12x18 is perfect.

The flags that come with the bracket are 2 ft by 3 ft.

I posted a couple of weeks ago about some brackets for wake towers. The weather was warm enough today to install the brackets. I am very pleased with the results. The poles screw into the brackets making a steady mount. I am very pleased with the results.

I get nothing for telling you about this company. Check this guy out. If you do want to purchase I highly suggest you create an account so you can track the construction and shipping progress.

Just make sure you tell the owner, Ian, what boat and wake tower you have. He makes the bracket for "THAT BOAT".

We looked over these, and agree, these are pretty amazing. We placed our order today for the twin flag set-up. We appreciate you sharing this

We agree, these look amazing. We also like that the poles screw into the mount, nearly eliminating the loss of a pole/flag while under way. Thanks for sharing this link with us[flag]

Can you post a picture a little farther out to see it fully with the bimini open. I’m really interested in these but would like to see the full picture if possible? Also what pole length did you do?

I have the same mounts and poles. It is a great choice. I like that you can add text to one side of the mount.

Any idea what diameter or "tubing size" Big Air for a 2021 212SD yamaha tower?

Any idea what diameter or "tubing size" Big Air for a 2021 212SD yamaha tower?
I purchased two for my 2021 212XD. The 2.5" is the correct size. They come with rubber inserts that go around the tower tube and you just have to use the thinnest one.

Back