• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Greetings from Florida Keys

COtoFLsurf

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey JB'ers, hello from Key Largo, where we are spending our #quarantime out on the water surfing the G25. Logged-in to post an ad for some SeaDek and ballast system components, so also sharing some Florida sunshine and good vibes with the JB family as we all power thru these crazy times. Be well, be safe.

Bobby.

Attachments

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's a great wave,
Any downsides or surprises with the new boat?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hey JB'ers, hello from Key Largo, where we are spending our #quarantime out on the water surfing the G25. Logged-in to post an ad for some SeaDek and ballast system components, so also sharing some Florida sunshine and good vibes with the JB family as we all power thru these crazy times. Be well, be safe.

Bobby.
Love the water down there, absolutely gorgeous. Nice place to be quarantined.

COtoFLsurf

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's a great wave,
Any downsides or surprises with the new boat?
Only downside is the 27" draft, so at low tide we fill the front ballast to get out of our shallow basin, but we knew that going in. Surprise is wave size and consistency even in shallows; that picture is in about 10' of water, and on breezy days we can go bayside and get a fun "skimboard-size" wave in 6' of water. Also (and this goes for ALL our boats), the big swim platform makes for awesome diving, and we can even set perfect pass and do some trolling on the way back to the dock.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very jealous I tried everything in my power to get down there to ride this out for a few months before everyone got put on lock down but my wife didn't get put on a work from order till it was to late.

\\\Wolverine///

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
20200403_132558.jpg
I'm down in Key West. Got my 242LS-E from Riva Key Largo. Have been loving my self quarantine time on the waters down here. Definitely have to be mindful of the crazy shallow water. Depths on charts are old. Glad to get local knowledge tips when I can to find better routes. Stay safe and have fun up there.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
More pictures are required to prove you are actually in the Keys.