• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Greetings. New SX195 owner from NE Ohio.

Jonnyspeed

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just want to say hello and a big THANK YOU! to this forum. It was the thread on the 195 actually able to fit inside a garage that got me to look at it. I took the family to see the left over '18 model and everyone loved it. Can't wait to pick it up next weekend!

We live in North Royalton, Ohio and will split our time between the Sandusky bay of Lake Erie, Chippewa lake, Pleasant Hill, West Branch, Mosquito, and who knows where... that's the beauty of a trailer boat.

Now, somebody point me towards mods that will get me to 60mph :) (In time...)

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome and enjoy the boat

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard! I’m new-ish to the forum, joined 6 months ago when I put my deposit on a 2018 210 FSH. There is a wealth of knowledge and knowledgeable folks here that can help with just about any issues you can think of. I am really glad I found this forum, it’s been exceedingly helpful. Enjoy the new toy!

Jonnyspeed

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! I’m new-ish to the forum, joined 6 months ago when I put my deposit on a 2018 210 FSH. There is a wealth of knowledge and knowledgeable folks here that can help with just about any issues you can think of. I am really glad I found this forum, it’s been exceedingly helpful. Enjoy the new toy!
Thanks! Nice choice of boats. I really liked the 210 FSH. Thought about that one long and hard. In the end I went with the boat that would fit our garage and had the best chance of turning my non-boating wife and son into boat lovers :)

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thank you! I like the speed of the 195’s, but for me I really wanted a “pickup truck for the water”. Something that can do it all. If I want to fish, tube, or just cruise around this seemed to check the most boxes. Plus I love the CC helm position and look. As for yours, keep in mind most of us want to see pics of that 195 when you pick her up!

merlinjet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! You will love that boat!

Wishfull1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! From another Buckeye and '18 SX195 owner. Picked up our SX the end of last year and located in Canal Fulton (tiny town near Massillon). Love the boat! We have only been to Portage Lakes, but plan on hitting up West Branch, Tappan, Lake Erie, Pleasant Hill and wherever else semi local. Heading to Lake Cumberland in August for a little fun.

Can't help with the speed mods. I have only added the Cobra Jet Viper to eliminate the "sit and spin". Got spooked real good one day heading toward the bridge with a boat coming the other way. Put it in "neutral" and the damn thing kicked full sideways on me. Everyone was looking at the newbie. :)IMG_20180823_202401225.jpg

Last edited:

Dpod13

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! Out in Solon... keep the boat at lake Milton though for the summer. Enjoy!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Welcome and Congratulations on your new boat.
208F0A74-8CDF-41B5-8D2C-F49DDF42A446.jpeg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Rad boat! Congrats!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Congrats on the new 195! You're gonna love it. I did with my 192. Lots of mods you can do to overcome any issues or concerns about handing and speed. Pick it up, take it out, break it in and most of all...Enjoy! Post pictures when you get it.

Is this your first boat? Is this your first jet boat?

Jonnyspeed

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks everyone. Not my first boat, but it is my first Jet boat. I've been boating on and off for over 40 years. I have a few hours in my brother's Seadoo Challenger, but that's it. Tips and tricks appreciated. I'm just thrilled that I actually have a boat this nice that fits in my garage, if only just...

Bdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Change out that roller! Search the forum for Stoltz when you get a chance I think the 4 inch one works the best.