• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Have used boat prices peaked?

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Read again ,I said bitcoin cash not bitcoin.bitcoin is comprised by the core team, transactions can be reversed etc.
1 bitcoin is 23000 dollars one bitcoin cash s 140 dollars,i know here to put money especially since bitcoin cash is better on many levels
I think you missed my point entirely.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am not a troll.You hate the Christians because you are of the devill
Why dont you call the TV a troll they are the troll not me I simply state truth...take your hate elsewhere looser
You post count is telling me you came here to troll 100%. It is very obvious you have zero respect for the others on this forum, as this is not how we respond to each other. We try our hardest to stay on topic and avoid discussions that do not apply to the topic of the thread.

If you care to continue this, as requested, start your own thread in the off topic region. Otherwise, move along before you get what you are truly asking for....

Taylorman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I apologize to all on this thread for asking the questions that started us down this path. I let my curiosity get the best of me. I didn’t know where it would lead but certainly knew it was off topic. Once again, I apologize for my part in leading us so far off topic.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
What the hell happened here lol

@Julian maybe clean this thread up a little?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You mean censor...like reddit, Discord, YouTube and the goverment.Beware of the new word order you are helping with your censorship .I have done nothing wrong but defend myself and the truth,I went to sleep not thinking more about this and not wanting to talk about this and I wake up to calling names and lies.why could you not just let it rest? because of the hate inside
You are welcome to start your own conspiracy thread in the off-topic section of the forum. There will be no censorship there. This thread is to discuss boat prices not the new world order.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The link in the signature file explains the purpose. That's all we needed to see to understand if this thread was going to stay on topic or not. Time to test out that new Ignore button, that I was telling myself I would never use.

Enjoy fellas, this train was off the tracks a few posts ago.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I dont want to start a thread about that.I am not here for that.I need to get parts for the boat and I need to know what parts to get.Let this die
This thread is not about parts. If you need parts, post a thread, so that we can help you. This thread is about the used boat market. That's the point. If you want help finding parts, start a thread so that folks understand your intention of finding parts.

Don't forget to include the model and year of your boat, and what parts you are looking for. But quick tip, you won't find them in this thread, as this post was the first time you mentioned parts. Good luck,

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lot of boats going up for sale here and our season is far from over. School is starting though.

Dealer I got my boat from just listed my same year and model for 49k, 1k less than I paid exactly three years ago and it has 200+ hours more than mine did. They wouldn’t negotiate a penny when I bought mine so I feel that they’re confident they’ll get it.
Well this didn’t take long.

EEDE2BB8-7711-41CF-AEF4-21FFDF4BA775.jpeg

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
That honestly seems about market price. That model AR210s are going for about 40k.

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
NADA still has it significantly above that price, so I think you can see the lag there between 'book value' and actual supply and demand and prices seem to be coming back down for the end of the season.

My father-in-law is not a boater but is an RVer and he was telling me a couple weeks ago how the RV market has cratered with lots of inventory sitting on lots now. My N=1 experience of this is true, the RV sales place not far from me seems to be overflowing with inventory in their parking lot.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
NADA still has it significantly above that price, so I think you can see the lag there between 'book value' and actual supply and demand and prices seem to be coming back down for the end of the season.

My father-in-law is not a boater but is an RVer and he was telling me a couple weeks ago how the RV market has cratered with lots of inventory sitting on lots now. My N=1 experience of this is true, the RV sales place not far from me seems to be overflowing with inventory in their parking lot.
The 2 RV Dealers that I pass on the way to the office went from mostly empty lots over a year ago to have full lots and sale signs everywhere.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

The RV places by us have always had like, overflowing inventory. Mind boggling really when you consider how much they cost.

The wife has been saying she wants an rv thougg.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not being up on the newer boat pricing... is that cheap?
I don’t think so. It’s basically the same price I paid for a 6 month old Limited S with 15 hours on it when I bought 3 years ago.

Danadavenport

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This one is for sale as used for $20k over new...

Or you can buy a new one for $20k less both boats are located within 100 miles of eachother

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This one is for sale as used for $20k over new...

Or you can buy a new one for $20k less both boats are located within 100 miles of eachother

Some people are out of there minds.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Although I will say, I am seeing a lot of Yamaha's hitting the market in the last few day at decent sales prices.

Danadavenport

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Although I will say, I am seeing a lot of Yamaha's hitting the market in the last few day at decent sales prices.
Yeah Ive seen some fair deals and they are still not selling. I know the sx190 is not super popular but I personally looked at this one and its super clean. Its been for sale for 2 months. at a dealer you are going to be $36k plus and shipping and prep fees.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I agree.

Within the last week I have even seen a half dozen reasonably priced late model AR 240/250's.

Jim