• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from Long Island!

scubasteve87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Afternoon Everyone! I'm picking up a brand new SX195 tomorrow afternoon. My first official boat (have been on family boats my whole life) and first jet boat. Did a decent amount of research on a new runabout and couldn't beat the bang for the buck on it. Also helps I got a great deal on it below MSRP.

Looking to get it in the water soon and plan my first really outing/trip for fourth of July.

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome! Congrats on the new boat!

AJR1977

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Afternoon Everyone! I'm picking up a brand new SX195 tomorrow afternoon. My first official boat (have been on family boats my whole life) and first jet boat. Did a decent amount of research on a new runabout and couldn't beat the bang for the buck on it. Also helps I got a great deal on it below MSRP.

Looking to get it in the water soon and plan my first really outing/trip for fourth of July.
Welcome!!! Where on Long Island are you? Im out on the east end, do most of our boating around Sag Harbor.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
congratulations, glad to have you on board,

Did you get a test ride, be sure your boat performs to your expectations because once you take it you can't give it back!

doesn't your boat have supercharger? if so consider the heat soak issue and intercooler mod,

We have an FAQ tab at the top of the page with lots of great tips and DIY ideas,

scubasteve87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for all the info. Been looking on the forum the past 6 months or so doing research on it and I'm excited to get it out onto the water soon.

As far as where I boat, I'm out on the east end as well. Looking to use it everywhere, North Shore, Peconic Bay and Great South Bay as all the major ramps are within about 10-20 minutes of where I live.