• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from Southport NC

stoneclan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hello all, new to the forum but not to jet boats. Just upgraded from my 2002 Seadoo to a 195S. All I can say is wow what great boat, just getting started with all the recommended upgrades I’ve found on the site. Information overload at this point but loving all the tips. Will be posting some pics soon, hoping to find some local members to meet up with.

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
:Welcome::Welcome::Welcome:

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome. Your credit card will definitely be working overtime for a while.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hi and :Welcome: to the forum. Tons of great info here with knowledgeable people to help keep you broke, safe and on the water. We love spending OPM. Share pics when you can. We love those too!

stoneclan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hello all, new to the forum but not to jet boats. Just upgraded from my 2002 Seadoo to a 195S. All I can say is wow what great boat, just getting started with all the recommended upgrades I’ve found on the site. Information overload at this point but loving all the tips. Will be posting some pics soon, hoping to find some local members to meet up with.
7D27FD6B-CAE1-4FB1-8916-7E568F10327B.jpeg

Attachments

stoneclan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Mostly trailer upgrades to this point, keel guard, guide post & cushions, bow roller, and of course flag. Added cobra jet to the boat. Next is adding a second battery, picked up blue sea switch the rest is in transit. Making my stereo upgrade wishlist now.

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mostly trailer upgrades to this point, keel guard, guide post & cushions, bow roller, and of course flag. Added cobra jet to the boat. Next is adding a second battery, picked up blue sea switch the rest is in transit. Making my stereo upgrade wishlist now.
When you get ready to sell your stock Wetsounds, let me know! I am taking delivery of a new SX 190 next Friday. I keep buying accessories and I don't even have the boat yet, lol.

shrivel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My parents live on the ICW near Southport. I can't wait to get my AR192 up in that direction at some point soon. Welcome!