• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help <connext screen not starting up>

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
as I expect you paid a dealer prep fee, and if you did, they clearly didn't test the boat - which is part of that fee! Then go back to the dealer and ask them how this could have happened and why did you pay for something that they didn't do.
I'm with @Julian on this. Those dealer prep fees really irk me and I'd be taking this opportunity to let them know that since they didn't properly prep the boat those fees should be refunded.

09kawi438

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
For my boat brand new 2020 ar195 bought back in Oct out the door price was 39,666 38,349boat, 195 dealer conveyance fee 55 trailer fee sale tax 170 for reg trailer and and boat. Included in the 39,666.42 are, dock lines, Fire extinguisher, Cost guard kit with anchor, fire Extinguisher, mooring cover, 2 person tube,rope for tube,2 high impact life vest, galvanized trailer up grade, add jet boat vector, storing for winter, waved the shipping and fright fee and did 750$ store credit for add on so I'm doing the 8in wet sound sub box with the amp. Should have 80to 110 left so then the rest will go towards the spare tire and mount. (And on water demo). Spoke to my sales man this after new week and half to 2 weeks it will be ready) so that the deal I got for people to compare to

Remington

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For my boat brand new 2020 ar195 bought back in Oct out the door price was 39,666 38,349boat, 195 dealer conveyance fee 55 trailer fee sale tax 170 for reg trailer and and boat. Included in the 39,666.42 are, dock lines, Fire extinguisher, Cost guard kit with anchor, fire Extinguisher, mooring cover, 2 person tube,rope for tube,2 high impact life vest, galvanized trailer up grade, add jet boat vector, storing for winter, waved the shipping and fright fee and did 750$ store credit for add on so I'm doing the 8in wet sound sub box with the amp. Should have 80to 110 left so then the rest will go towards the spare tire and mount. (And on water demo). Spoke to my sales man this after new week and half to 2 weeks it will be ready) so that the deal I got for people to compare to
woah thats a super good deal! i got 2020 AR190 with normal trailer and a kit to wash the boat (~$50), 2 tshirts, and the black yamaha trailering cover for 38k OTD. To be fair i didnt ask for anything else and it was also the last one in stock (for the year prob) and i had to drive from San Antonio to Austin to find any at all

Edit: This was about a month ago