• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help! Loose rear cleat

Jbear

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2021 yamaha AR210 with a loose rear cleat. How do I access it to tighten it? I haven't found any videos on how to fix it. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You need to open the hatch where the plugs are. Take out the Hatch cover screws on top and clamps around drain tube and both plug cleanout tubes. Then you need to get a very long ratchet extension on a swivel head for a deep well socket and you can get at it. Make sure to seal up your hatch cover when you put it back on and make sure the clamps are tight for the drain tube and the clean out tubes. It is not a fun job. Also wear gloves and long sleeves while stretching in there, the fiberglass bites pretty good if you catch it wrong.