• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Help no power

The fuse is by the battery switch located in the rear port storage compartment where the battery sits.

Thank you for continuing to coax me to explore further over by the battery cut off switch. There is indeed a 20A fuse there and indeed it's burnt out. Different physical size than the spares in the fuse box so I will go out and buy spares tomorrow. I'm confident the problem is solved.
I found the service manual online and it's clear from the wiring diagrams that the fuses in the fuse box are only for the engine-related components. Good to know for future reference. Also glad this happened when I didn't have guests. If there's a next time I'll have spares and know immediately where to look. Thanks all!
I'm late to the party, so glad you got it sorted out!!!

That fuse caused me a small heart attack some time ago in a similar situatuion to yours, I had no idea that battery switch site fuse box existed until talkign to @Mainah, glad you found it!!!

--

I realize now this fuse is in the owners manual right after the fuse box entry. I was so busy looking at that section I completely missed it.
This pic shows the cut off switch and two fuses. 3A for bilge pump and 20A for everything else on the accessory circuit (including bilge pump).

Back