• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help - repair or replace blowby valve

slaubman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I have a 2014 Scarab 215HO. I discovered one of the air filters came loose and that seems to have caused a connection to come apart. I understand the connection is the blowby valve. I found a spring and o-ring in the area.

Is this something I can put back together or does it need to be replaced?

Photos attached.

Attachments

slaubman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Still looking for guidance on this.

Does anyone have a link to the relevant pages for Rotax 4Tec shop manual that they can post or DM to me? Thanks.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Still looking for guidance on this.

Does anyone have a link to the relevant pages for Rotax 4Tec shop manual that they can post or DM to me? Thanks.
I would replace it personally. If its broke its broke.