• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Here are some 2021 AR250 pics

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We were able to walk around our AR250 at the dealership today. It came in on Friday and I think it's the first one anywhere. We were first on the list so it's ours if we want it - woohoo! We still have to set up the captains course on the lake but then we'll get to take possession. I wanted to pass out a few pics though. I am not a boat person per say so I don't know if I'll be able to answer too many questions but at least you can see what it looks like. It does come with mats but they weren't installed yet and it does come with a blue and white Coleman cooler. There is a mat on the floor just behind the Captain's chair for the cooler so it doesn't slide around. We had him install the table and you do have to take it down in order to swing the Captain's chair around but it's easy to remove and put back up. It stores in the area where the porta potty would go. The screen is a bit misleading as it initially looks larger but, If you look closely, you can see the 7" screen inside the larger black base. Sorry, I didn't go too crazy with the pics. I will take more once we take possession hopefully later this week. The lighting in the photos is a bit off. The seats have no brown in them. They are white and gray.

Attachments

• IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_2566.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 436
  • IMG_4146.JPG
    IMG_4146.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 434
  • IMG_4148.JPG
    IMG_4148.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 439
  • IMG_4150.JPG
    IMG_4150.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 443
  • IMG_4151 2.JPG
    IMG_4151 2.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 437
  • IMG_4153.JPG
    IMG_4153.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 440
  • IMG_4155 2.JPG
    IMG_4155 2.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 436
  • IMG_4156.JPG
    IMG_4156.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 422
Am I seeing the tower correctly? Looks like theres a gab and comes to a point btm aft I can see towels and ropes snagging on that. It still looks great just curious. Definitely like the walk thru on the swim deck.

Walkthrough looks awesome. Didn't the AR240s come with seadek on the transom? That looks like the stuff that's on my 19' AR210. It's fine just not as nice as seadek.

Very nice, congrats! It's awesome that they're starting to show up at dealerships; my dealer received an AR250 Friday along with my 252SE. I went there Saturday to see mine and was hoping to see the AR250 also, but the new owner had already picked up the AR250.

Am I seeing the tower correctly? Looks like theres a gab and comes to a point btm aft I can see towels and ropes snagging on that. It still looks great just curious. Definitely like the walk thru on the swim deck.
Not sure about what you're asking as far as the tower...sorry. I really only checked to make sure it has a Bimini which is does.

Walkthrough looks awesome. Didn't the AR240s come with seadek on the transom? That looks like the stuff that's on my 19' AR210. It's fine just not as nice as seadek.
I think it's the same stuff as previous years on the transom. Looked the same to me anyway.

Very nice, congrats! It's awesome that they're starting to show up at dealerships; my dealer received an AR250 Friday along with my 252SE. I went there Saturday to see mine and was hoping to see the AR250 also, but the new owner had already picked up the AR250.
Aw, I guess we aren't the first AR250 out there. Oh well ;)

Thanks so much for the pics. How do you feel about how the rear seat back are attached? My biggest worry is that the non movable seats look stuck on and flimsy.
How about the cut out unsupported glass? Do you think that might be a fragile area and the glass could break if someone leaned against it?

It looks like its missing something. Maybe not, it does give it a sharp look. I was zooming in on the pics and noticed it.

I think it looks sweet, just wondering if it was missing something.

Super nice. Congrats. Let us know what you think of it once you get it in the water.

Thanks so much for the pics. How do you feel about how the rear seat back are attached? My biggest worry is that the non movable seats look stuck on and flimsy.
How about the cut out unsupported glass? Do you think that might be a fragile area and the glass could break if someone leaned against it?
We are going back on Wednesday as we noticed some cosmetic issues with it (scratches) so I will take a closer look and let you know what I think about the glass. Honestly, the set up, except for the new walk through feature, looked pretty much the same as it did before IMO. The rear seats didn't seem flimsy to me but they're certainly not the 255XD seats either.

No more simulated teak seadeck, and the tower definitely looks very odd.
While its a nice looking boat, i am not liking the lack of frills like the 252s has

I like the tower and once the floor is in I think it will make it pop.?

No more simulated teak seadeck, and the tower definitely looks very odd.
While its a nice looking boat, i am not liking the lack of frills like the 252s has
No, not a whole lotta frills but it is the more basic 25' so you get what you're willing to pay for. $60,000 is our limit. I like the tower and I don't like the teak seadeck which would have looked odd with the coloring of this boat. Once we get the mats in, it will make a huge difference.

Nice. Without the mats in, that bow photo somehow made me think about beefing up the door, plumbing ballast pumps to fill that whole area and addIng jets and a heater for an on-the-lake hot tub experience! Probably too far forward for a valid surf mod ?

Back