• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hi from Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Dthiss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
If all goes well tomorrow I will be the proud owner of this 2018 Scarab 195 Open. If I get out of jury duty today I will conduct a sea trial tomorrow. We’ll see.......

Attachments

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Good looking boat. Welcome and Congratulations.
2327CEEE-3D14-45D3-8BF0-31CB5EA4110C.jpeg

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good looking boat. Welcome!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
If all goes well tomorrow I will be the proud owner of this 2018 Scarab 195 Open. If I get out of jury duty today I will conduct a sea trial tomorrow. We’ll see.......
Sharp looking boat! Love the colors. Welcome to the forum :Welcome:!!!! Great group of people here to help keep you on the water. Let us know if you need anything. Take more pictures too.

Dthiss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Thanks guys

RB28

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey we are looking to buy in the area. And we are waiting on buy a 2020. Be nice to know someone that lives there to show me the ropes on the water there thanks.

Dthiss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Hey we are looking to buy in the area. And we are waiting on buy a 2020. Be nice to know someone that lives there to show me the ropes on the water there thanks.
For sure we can hook up. Keep us posted on your new baby.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Welcome from the west coast of FLA!

Last edited:

Jesusfw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Hi! Need some help, I own a 2018 Scarab 195 Open ID, can someone help me understanding where does the straps in the back side of the Ttop should latch? My Tower only have a hole but the hardware in the strap doesn’t fit such hole. Any help will be most appreciated. Thanks!BE9F8EBE-3CC1-49CD-B116-1161EFCA6208.jpeg

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I believe there should be a fitting on the tower for the clips to latch on. Seems someone forgot to install the hardware. Your dealer should be able to get those parts for you.

Jesusfw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
thank you very much! I will call them then. Best regards!

Jesusfw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Sorry, once again. Can anyone help me with a picture of these latches just in case it’s easier to get them from the local hardware store vs waiting a couple of weeks to get them from the dealer? Thanks a lot!