• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Holy Cr@p! Whose Yamaha is this?

I wonder if DARPA has perfected a hand grenade with a highly localized EMP generating warhead with effective radius of, say, 20 feet...
Could try a Holy Hand Grenade, took care of those rabbits.

"O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and slothsand carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu..."

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Sorry..just had to add this...

Ok, I have 16 speakers, 2 subs and 5 batteries and I feel heavy with 4 ppl in my boat!!!! No way this sucker has any storage space left let alone speed. Isn't that also a giant port starboard blind spot??? And....um....who wants to play limbo from bow to stern? Jealous? No.

p.s. hubby says, "clustering those speakers together sounds like ass, it's called comb filtering."

Last edited:
Hopefully they aren't on my lake.

Was thinking the same thing. I love music but I also respect others near me. Nothing like being on the hook in a nice quiet cove relaxing and having some dumb a$$ pull up blasting music loud enough for the whole lake to hear. Never understood why some people are so clueless or selfish that they have the idea everyone else want to hear the same music they are listening to.

I guess I'm just getting old, I see something like that and laugh at the stupidity.

Why is everyone haten' on my coolio speakers??

mu.jpg

Was thinking the same thing. I love music but I also respect others near me. Nothing like being on the hook in a nice quiet cove relaxing and having some dumb a$$ pull up blasting music loud enough for the whole lake to hear. Never understood why some people are so clueless or selfish that they have the idea everyone else want to hear the same music they are listening to.

I guess I'm just getting old, I see something like that and laugh at the stupidity.

I respect others near me......I take requests. :cool:

OK, I was at the boat show over the weekend and decided to upgrade my stereo to keep up with you guys...

I got a great deal on this:

CCepOOdWYAAzTas.jpg

Now I just need 67,000 D batteries, 2300 C batteries and ear plugs!

2700 Watts RMS @ (only) 67.4% THD

:p

Back