• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Holy Cr@p! Whose Yamaha is this?

Did he turn one engine into a generator to amp all of those puppies?

If he's your neighbor...you better hope you have the same taste in music....or an enforceable noise ordinance! A pair of waterproof headphones would be preferable....and sound better

I scrolled down and read the comments. Apparently he's around North TX. Someone said they were tied up next to him at Texoma.

Everything's bigger in the Lonestar State!!!

Sorry but that looks terrible and gaudy. There's an old saying that money doesn't buy style....

I liken that boat to one of these. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. :)

ESO%204.jpg

i'm guessing it's @jcyamaharider boat....he's always adding something! :)

LOL, that's too much....... did I just say that?

Nope, might add 2 rev410's but that's about it.

I don't think that Bose makes a big enough set of "Noise Canceling" headphones for me to want to be within the same state as that guy ;)

I don't think that Bose makes a big enough set of "Noise Canceling" headphones for me to want to be within the same state as that guy ;)

...unless it is as big as Texas.

I don't think noise canceling is going to help anyone with this boat. The only option would be sound isolation and about the only way to achieve that within a miles radius is to sink either the boat and all its audio or your head underwater. :-).

I wonder if DARPA has perfected a hand grenade with a highly localized EMP generating warhead with effective radius of, say, 20 feet...

You back from deployment? Haven't seen you in quite a while.

I'm back with finally enough time to get back on here. I will be flying back to San Diego on 13 April for some R/R. Will be boating at Lake Martinez (Lower Colorado), AZ from 18 April through 27 April. Cant wait!

I have a horrible vision that the owner has a mullet with fingerless leather driving gloves and a Winger T-shirt blasting Duran Duran "Hungry Like a Wolf" while trying to pick up anything with tits.

It is hard for me to understand why anyone would buy a $50,000 boat to carry around, probably $15,000 worth of stereo equipment. I would not think that a person could listen to all that while driving down a body of water. I suspect it is a drive to party, crank up, and get the heck off the boat. Very curious what decibels that thing puts out.

I bet @Sotally Tober boat is on par or louder. HCLD speakers are awesome!

I bet @Sotally Tober boat is on par or louder. HCLD speakers are awesome!

Your right......my 2 Rev-410's and 2 Rev-10's will sound better than that in a party cove. IMO a complete waste of $$$. If he wanted tower speakers he should have spent the cash on some HCLD speakers.

Back