• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How best to celebrate New Year’s 2021. Good stuff or cheap stuff?

Celebrating the end of 2020 - what to drink?

• A bottle of single vintage champagne to celebrate making it through unscathed

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Some cheap crap or maybe Prosecco - it doesn’t warrant any more and the jury’s still out on 2021

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nothing. Going to bed early to forget the whole thing.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Some debate going on in our house and with friends... thought I’d throw it out to the forum.
Regardless of your answer, Happy New Year and best wishes for a healthy 2021.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Wife and I have a toast and typically kiss from one year to the next. Doing it for 30 years! Don't see any reason to change.

Happy New Year everyone!!! Hoping, praying and doing my best to make 2021 a good year.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Happy New Year!
Old school?
1609473520774.png

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We don't do much anymore on New Year Eve as I need my beauty sleep to make sure I wake up as good looking or better than what I did in 2020. [flag] :)